5.11.2010

Rafferty, 9 Months





Okay, so I went a bit overboard with posting pictures of the little guy (25lbs. of little) tonight but I have such trouble editting them out!  Oh well, everyone knows just how much I love the little fella.  So, wow, it's been an insane month!  Raf has changed so VERY much these last four weeks.  Goodness, where to start?  I guess everyone remembers how worried I was about Rafferty in a previous post.  It was a scary time and I hope it's in the past now because the new Rafferty is SUCH a happy little ham!  I've SO enjoyed seeing him come back full-force with personality and gusto this last month!  Babbling up a storm, getting into EVERYTHING, laughing out loud, pulling up on EVERYTHING still, and crawling so gosh darn fast!  I'm surprised his knees are still rash free.  He still loves cereal, he seems to like squash a lot, and he'll tolerate small portions of bananas.  I just feel overjoyed right now with his progress and I'm glad he's engaged with his family again.  I am so grateful, so thankful, that this little boy, whom we love so very much, is in our lives and I could never imagine life without him.  We love you, baby.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ranisa said...

Super cute!!!