7.13.2010

Hadley Turns Seven!



Happy Birthday to the sweetest girl I know! I never knew seven years ago that I would have such a special little girl as Hadley. Now, of course, all of my kids are special, but Hadley is very unique and I've known for some time that she's different. She's the most conscientious kid I've ever met. She's just so caring. She's a leader. If you put all of these qualities together, you get a child that mothers naturally. She's SO very creative and almost always happy. She's very, very friendly, too. She has so many endearing qualities and I don't know how she became this way. I won't say she's perfect but she comes as close as a kid could, I think. Even her lisp melts my heart, though she could stand to worry less, especially when she's looking out for her baby brother and sister but nonetheless, she's already seven. Wow.

We love you Hadley Bear, so very much, and look forward to the sunshine you bring to our lives everyday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hadley, you are a sweet and tender soul that beams sunshine wherever you go. You amaze me with your kindness and caring at such a young age. We love you so much...and hope you had a fantastic birthday!