3.03.2010

Tatumn's Soccer Season Ends


Well, I'll admit, I didn't see many soccer games this season BUT what I DID see, I was very impressed with from all the girls. This team didn't have many wins under their belt, but they looked very strong when they played. In seasons past, I often saw room for improvement in lots of areas, but for the first time, I thought the girls were a very strong team, playing well together, rivaling the top teams in their age group and often beating the team an age group ahead in scrimmages. Tatumn seemed to gain a lot of confidence this season and she played well and hard. She now really expresses the desire to play and I think she'll play for the same team next year and possibly the local high school team, as well. I didn't get many pictures this season either, but here are the girls in pictures sent to me from the team manager from the tournament this past weekend. While Tate's season may be over, Hadley and Imogen's begin this week. They are VERY excited about it too. We'll see how long the excitement lasts, especially when the temperatures begin to rise. Until then....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: